Heather's books

Sarah's Key
Room
Rainwater
The Help
A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
The Lightning Thief
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Notebook
Eat, Pray, Love
The Time Traveler's Wife
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone


Heather's favorite books »

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Judy Blume = GREAT READS

Summer Sisters

Summer Sisters

By: Judy Blume

Genre: Adult Fiction

Pages: 416

Published: 2006

Read: February

5 out of 5


I forgot how much I loved this book. It is such a quick, easy read that I thought maybe I wouldn’t enjoy as much. However, it brought me back to my younger days and I was completely sucked in again. As a 4th and 5th grade, I read Judy Blume’s Are You There God, It’s Me Margaret, about 11 times. It still is my all-time favorite book, if for no other reason than the memories. Summer Sisters is the high school, college, and beyond story of those Margaret, Nancy, etc. to me. Both are coming-of-age stories about growing up, girlfriends, and love. If as a little girl you were a fan of Judy Blume, I highly recommend Summer Sisters and prepare to reminisce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment