Heather's books

Sarah's Key
Room
Rainwater
The Help
A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
The Lightning Thief
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Notebook
Eat, Pray, Love
The Time Traveler's Wife
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone


Heather's favorite books »

Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Big P word!!

My Little Red Book
My Little Red Book

Edited By: Rachel Kauder Nalebuff

Genre: YA non-fiction

Pages: 225

Published: 2009

Read: February

4 out of 5


The most influential book of my life is Are You There God, It’s Me Margaret? by Judy Blume. So I knew when I saw this book I HAD to read it! It is a collection of stories from women of all ages and their experience the first time they got their period. I was amazed by the age range; oldest story was from 1912 and the most recent story was 2007.  The stories also range from famous authors to unknown teenagers. Most are hilarious, some are embarrassing, some heart-warming but all are true.  This would be a great book club book for women who want to have a big girl’s sleep over party.

No comments:

Post a Comment