Heather's books

Sarah's Key
Room
Rainwater
The Help
A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
The Lightning Thief
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Notebook
Eat, Pray, Love
The Time Traveler's Wife
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone


Heather's favorite books »

Monday, April 28, 2014

An action adventure YA book

Boy Nobody (The Unknown Assassin, #1)
Boy Nobody

By: Allen Zadoff

Genre: YA action/adventure

Pages: 337

Published: 2013

Audiobook: 6 CD’s (7 hrs and 36 mins)

Read: April

2 out of 5


I have to admit I listened to this on my Ipod while working, so it never received my full attention. This is the first and last time I listen to a book at work. There are too many disruptions and you simply are unable to pause it every time needed, so you inadvertently miss bits and pieces. Hence, I may have appreciated the story more if I read it or listened to it in my car. I do believe this book may be a good choice for reluctant high school readers and definitely will interest male readers. The content will interest both the older and younger teens, but I felt the level of reading and writing style is appropriate for middle school. The audio was great, plus I feel the book would make a very good action film. There is at least one sequel to this book coming out in June 2014, The Lost Mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment