Heather's books

Sarah's Key
Room
Rainwater
The Help
A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
The Lightning Thief
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Notebook
Eat, Pray, Love
The Time Traveler's Wife
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone


Heather's favorite books »

Thursday, August 28, 2014

A YA crier...


There Will Come a Time

















There will come a Time

    By: Carrie Arcos

   Genre:  YA Realistic Fiction

   Pages: 315

   Published: 2014

   Read: August

    5 0ut of 5

This book was AMAZING! I read it in two days and that was only because it was evening when I started; it was so gripping it could easily have been a one day read for me.  It’s been a while since I have read a YA book that evoked so much emotion in me. Argos really knows how to write.  Most people have experienced losing a loved one, but not everyone experiences losing a twin.  Arcos puts you in the mind of seventeen year old Mark, who not only loses his twin sister but was in the car when it happened. Not many books make me cry, but I got teary-eyed with this one.  Fans of The Fault in Our Stars by John Green will love this book. In my eyes, this was much better!  I really hope this book wins some awards this year, especially Teens’ Top 10 for 2015. This would also make an excellent movie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment