Heather's books

Sarah's Key
Room
Rainwater
The Help
A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
The Lightning Thief
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Notebook
Eat, Pray, Love
The Time Traveler's Wife
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone


Heather's favorite books »

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Favorite Audiobook of all time!!!

Walking on Water (The Walk, #5)
Walking on Water (The Walk #5)

By: Richard Paul Evans

Genre:  Adult Fiction

Pages: 320

Published: 2014

Audiobook: 5 discs (est: 5 hours)

Read: May

5 out of 5

I was highly anticipating the release of this book and was not at all disappointed.  I loved taking the journey from Spokane, Washington to Key West, Florida with Alan, but very sad our travels have ended.  Before beginning this story, I was curious if after such a long gap between the release of book four and five if my emotional attachment for the characters would still be there. Immediately, my  friendship was renewed.  Evans is such a great narrator you can't help feeling for and with the characters. Without trying to ruin the story, I must warn you this one is definitely a crier and I don't cry easily while reading books.  I think this series is the best audiobook I have ever listened to and I may have to try more of Evans' books now.


No comments:

Post a Comment