Heather's books

Sarah's Key
Room
Rainwater
The Help
A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
The Lightning Thief
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Notebook
Eat, Pray, Love
The Time Traveler's Wife
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone


Heather's favorite books »

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

1st Audio of year!

You


You

By: Caroline Kepnes

Genre: Mystery

Pages: 424

Published: 2014

Audiobook: 11 hours and 6 mins

Read:  January

3.5 out of 5 stars

What a great audio! The narrator’s creepy voice matched Joe perfectly. This story intrigued me from the get-go. However, I felt it draaaged on, maybe it was because I didn’t have long commutes and so I felt I never made it anywhere. Either way, I was bored in the middle and felt it moved slowly. Joe’s story did pick up at the end and I was surprised at the ending. I heard a few people say that even though Joe was a creep they were rooting for him – I don’t get it. He was definitely an awful person and in my opinion didn’t deserve to live. However, he made a great enthralling story. Looking forward to watching the Netflix show!

No comments:

Post a Comment